Cute rangefinder style meets point-and-shoot convenience. Launched in 1975, the C35 EF was the first 35mm compact camera with a built-in flash and was nicknamed 'Pikkari' in Japan. The camera has a similarly configured 4-element Hexanon 38mm F2. 8 lens as seen on previous C35 models.
We photograph every camera that we sell. You will receive the camera in the photos. Please check photos for best information about cosmetic condition.
- 38mm f2.8 four-element Hexanon lens - 46mm filter thread
- Coupled rangefinder - baseline 12mm
- CdS meter (19-27 DIN, 25-400 ASA)
- Closest focus - 1m, 3.3ft
- Copal B mat programmed shutter
- Combined aperture/shutter blades
- Speeds 1/30 to 1/650
- Lever wind, double-exposure prevention, resetting frame counter
- Bright-line finder
- Needle indication of shutter speed and aperture visible on the right-hand side of the viewfinder
- Width 112mm (actual 120mm with strap lugs) Height - claimed 70mm (actual 75mm) - Depth 52mm
- Weight 380g (13.4 oz)
Camera purchases are subject to our Return Policies: