This AE-1 and its lens are in wonderful condition. There are very minimal superficial scratches and scuffs. The S.C. Lens has a Spectre Coating, giving it an extra layer of protection from scratches. The shutter as it should and the camera functionality is like new.
- Canon AE-1 SN: 3075985
- Canon 50mm f/1.8 SC Lens SN: 1138342
- 35mm SLR (Single-Lens-Reflex) camera with electronically controlled AE (Automatic Exposure) and focal plane shutter.
- Canon FD series interchangeable lenses with full aperture metering and AE coupling. Canon FL series with stopped-down metering.
- Standard lenses for the Canon AE are Canon FD 55mm f/1.2 S.S.C, Canon FD 50mm f/1.4 S.S.C, Canon FD 50mm f/1.8 S.C.
The Canon AE-1 is about as classic as 35mm cameras get. Used in high schools and
Check the video of this camera in action:
- Canon Breech-Lock mount, Canon FD, FL and R lenses can be used. The viewfinder is fixed eye-level pentaprism with a field of view that is 93.5% vertical and 96% horizontal coverage of the actual picture
- Viewfinder information includes aperture scale with meter needle and stopped-down metering which also serves as a battery charge level check mark.