This camera shows normal signs of wear. Super interesting camera from Russia. Check photos for condition.
- Kiev 19M(Kueb 19M) SN: 9402026
- Arsat H 50mm f/2 SN: 9605206
Kiev-19 (Киев = Kiev) is a 35mm film SLR camera made by Arsenal Factory (=Zavod Arsenal, Завод Арсенал ) in Kiev, Ukraine, former USSR, and produced between 1985-94.
- Lens release: lever on the lens flange
- Lens: Arsat H 50mm f/2 (Standard lens)
- Mount: Nikon Bayonet mount, filter thread: 50mm. You can use Nikon lenses with this camera.
- Aperture: up to f/16 setting: ring and scale on the lens
- DOF preview: lever on the lens flange, also activates the metering
- Focus range: 0.55-10m +inf
- Focusing: Fresnel matte screen with split-image rangefinder
- Shutter: vertically traveling metal shutter; speeds: 1/2-1/500 +B; setting: dial on front of the camera
- Shutter release: on the top-plate
- Cocking lever: also winds the film, short stroke, retractable
- Frame counter: additive type, auto-reset, window beside the cocking lever
- Viewfinder: eye-level SLR pentaprism
- Exposure meter: CdS TTL metering, stop down way
- Film speed range: 25-400 ASA setting: dial beneath the re-wind button, for setting press the small silver button beside it
- Exposure setting: The metering system is automatically turned on by depressing the depth of field preview lever. The exposure is set by adjusting the exposure time and aperture until both the red minus and plus led are lit. Only plus or minus means over and underexposure.
- Re-wind lever: folding crank, on the right of the top plate
- Re-wind release: button, on the bottom plate
- Flash PC socket: on the right of the prism, flash sync 1/60
- Self-timer: none
- Back cover: opens by lifting the rewind lever, w/ memory slot; stamping Made in CCCP on it or alternatively an ISO and DIN speed chart from 20 ISO/14 DIN to 800 ISO to 30 DIN stamped MADE IN USSR
- Tripod socket: ¼"
- Strap lugs
- Body: metal; Weight: 911g
- Battery: two LR44
- Battery chamber: on the bottom plate
- On/off switch: pressing the DOF lever
- Serial no. first two digits show the production year
Here’s a link to our Return Policies: https://filmsupply.club/pages/return-policies