This camera shows normal signs of use. Check photos for condition.
- Olympus 35 RC SN: 519053
- E. Zuiko 42mm f/2.8
Introduced in 1970, the Olympus 35 RC has a Zuiko 42mm f/2.8 lens and shutter-priority auto-exposure. During the 1970s, Japanese firms introduced numerous small, fixed-lens rangefinder cameras, but the 35 RC competed well through a combination of good features and small size.
- Shutter: Olympus, 1/500, 1/250, 1/125, 1/60, 1/30, 1/15 and Bulb
- Aperture: 2.8, 4, 5.6, 8, 11, 16, 22
- Focusing: Double image coupled rangefinder, range 0.9m to infinity.
- Exposure Control:
- Auto - Shutter speed priority (except B) with shutter-release lock for insufficient exposure.
- Manual - Shutter speed and f/stop manually selected.
- Supported ISO range: 25-800 ASA
- Power: PX625 or equivalent 1.35V mercury cell
- Nowadays use the Wein PX625 zinc-air replacement in its place
- Flash: Hot shoe with X sync at all speeds
- Self-Timer: About 10 sec. delay
- Dimensions: 109x70x50mm
- Filter Mount: Olympus 43.5mm screw-in type
- Weight: 410g
Here’s a link to our Return Policies: https://filmsupply.club/pages/return-policies