The body and lens are in beautiful condition. The paint is very well intact. It has been freshly CLA'd(Cleaned, lubed, and adjusted) meaning there are no issues with the functionality of this camera.
- Pentax 645 SN: 1031983
- SMC Pentax-A 645 75mm f/2.8 SN: 4093152
The 645 is a medium format film camera by Pentax. Thanks to a forward-thinking high-tech design it's noticeably more compact and lighter than competing contemporary medium format SLRs. The large checkered handgrip houses six AA batteries that power the entire camera including an integral motor drive. With the conveniences of excellent balance and handling, autoexposure options, and TTL flash control, and auto-advance, using the Pentax feels a lot like using a 35mm SLR.
Originally introduced by Pentax in 1984 the 645 proved very popular as the camera offering the advantages of medium format's much larger negatives without the bulk and hassle traditionally associated with moving to medium format. In 1997 Pentax released a successor the 645 N which keeps the same successful form factor while adding autofocus capability, multiple metering patterns, and updated controls. The original 645 remains an excellent value. Paired up with high-quality Pentax professional lenses the 645 still offers the clarity and pop that draws the most discerning photographers to medium format.
Sold with SMC Pentax-A 75mm f/2.8 lens.
- 645 medium format in a compact package
- Handling surprisingly similar to a 35mm SLR
- Interchangeable focus screens
- Built-in diopter correction
- LED display on top and in viewfinder
- Manual, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, & Program exposure modes
- Shutter speeds up 1/1000s
- Flash Sync socket
- TTL Hotshoe
- Integral motor drive uses 6AA batteries
- Single frame, Continous and Self-timer advance modes
- Accepts 120 roll film inserts (15 exposures) and 220 roll film inserts (30 exp)
- Depth of field preview lever