The 645NII is a medium format film camera by Pentax. Thanks to a forward thinking high-tech design it's noticeably more compact and lighter than competing contemporary medium format SLRs. Data recording features save you a ton of time by imprinting outside the image area (this can be custom configured or turned off). Sold with the standard SMC Pentax-FA 75mm f/2.8 lens and a bonus SMC Pentax -A 45mm f/2.8 Lens for maximum shooting versatility.
Pentax 645NII includes:
- Pentax 645NII body SN: 8883103
- SMC Pentax -A 45mm f/2.8 Lens SN: 4121736
SMC Pentax -FA 75mm f/2.8 Lens SN: 4633884
- Pentax camera strap
- original 75mm f/2.8 lens packaging box
- original Pentax 645NII packaging box
We photograph every individual camera that we sell. You will receive the camera in the photos. Inspect photos carefully for best information about cosmetic condition.
- 645 medium format in a compact package
- Handling surprisingly similar to a 35mm SLR (but with a bigger grip!)
- Interchangeable focus screens
- Built-in diopter correction
- LED display on top and in viewfinder
- Manual, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, & Program exposure modes
- Shutter speeds up 1/1000s
- Flash Sync socket
- TTL Hotshoe
- Integral motor drive uses 6AA batteries
- Single frame, Continous and Self timer advance modes
- Photographic data recording can imprint photographic data permanently for future reference by automatically recording as many as 17 different types of data onto the blank space outside the image area.
- Accepts 120 roll film inserts (15 exposures)
This camera uses 6 AA batteries, not included.
You can read more about this camera on this legacy page from Ricoh Imaging.
Camera purchases are subject to our return policies.