This k1000 has normal wear. There are scuffs and superficial scratches around the body. Everything works as it should, this is a wonderful kit if you're looking to get the full experience of your Pentax K1000.
- Pentax K1000 SN: 6546829
- SMC Pentax-M f/2 SN: 4486682
- Vivitar 70-150mm f/3.8 Auto Zoom SN:37900782
- JCPenny Multi-Coated Optics 28mm f/2.8 SN: 8013337
- Pentax AF 160 Flash
- Short Shutter Release
- Vivitar 70-150mm f/3.8 Auto Zoom BAG
JCPenny Multi-Coated Optics 28mm BAG
- Pentax Lens and Body Caps
- Pentax AF 160 Flash Manual & Box
- Pentax K1000 Original Manual
- Canvas Bag 12"x8"x8"
The Pentax K1000 (originally marked as the Asahi Pentax K1000) is an interchangeable lens, 35mm Single Lens Reflex (SLR) camera, manufactured by Asahi Optical .from 1976 to 1997, originally in Japan. The K1000's extraordinary longevity makes it a historically significant camera. The K1000's inexpensive simplicity was a great virtue and earned it unrivaled popularity as a basic but sturdy workhorse. The Pentax K1000 eventually sold over three million units.
This camera definitely has some wear on it so make sure you look at the photos before you buy. It is in perfect working condition, there is just some heavy wear on the outside frame.